Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the automated Throne Room Organizer. Third party Scripts are not authorized by Kabam so use at your own risk. MaddMaxx Throne Room Organizer (MMTO)
This is the Upgrade/Enhance interface where you will control all upgrading/enhancing aspects.
- This is the On/Off Button. Used for turning the Upgrader/Enhancing feature Off and On.
- This is where you can choose to Upgrade 1 item at a time or multiple items that will take turns trying to upgrade.
- Check this box if you want all your broken Throne Room Items repaired. If this box is checked, ALL items will be repaired before starting the next repair. If it is unchecked, only the items being upgraded will be repaired.
- This is where you select the city that you want the Atherstone taken from to pay for your Upgrading/Enhancing.
- This is how much Atherstone you have in the specified city.
- This is the time that the next Upgrade/Enhance will be attempted.
- This is the Drop down menu of your Throne Room Items and you can pick the one that you want to Upgrade/Enhance.
- This is the drop down Action button where you can choose if you want to Upgrade or Enhance the selected item.
- This is where you can set the Maximum Quality or Level that you want your Throne Room Item to Upgrade or Enhance to.
- Push this Add button to add the selected throne room item to the queue.
- These arrows are used to change where the item sets in the queue.
- The green check specifies that the item has completed the Enhance or Upgrade of the specified quality or level.
- This info tells you what Throne room card has been selected.
- This is where it shows you what Action is being attempted.
- This is where you can adjust the maximum Quality or Level of the item already in queue.
- This is where it tells you what action was done, when it was done, and how many tries it took.
- Click this red circle to remove a item from the queue.
- The Hammer icon means that this item is being repaired.
- The green circle means this item is waiting in queue but has not started yet.(A black circle with a red X means the item is broken and will have to be repaired before attempting to Enhance/Upgrade.
- Click this to clear all items from the queue.
- This is where you can make DONATIONS to the creator of this Throne room Organizer.
WARNING DO NOT TURN THIS ON UNTIL YOU HAVE THE CARDS IN YOUR THRONE ROOM PROTECTED WITH SETTING #5
- This is the Salvage Tab where you control all your Automated Salvage settings.
- This is the Automated Salvager On/Off button.
- This is where you select the city that the Atherstone you gain from salvaging unwanted cards will be placed.
- This is where you set the Auto Salvager to keep cards at a certain quality or higher no matter what is on the card.
- This is where you set Auto Salvager to keep the first number of cards in your Throne Room.
- This is where you set the Faction for the rule ie....Briton,Fey,or Druid.
- This is where you set the card type ie...Chair,Table,Window,etc.....
- This is the button for implementing the rule.
- This Drop down list has 1 word and that is NOT. It is used when you want to salvage cards that have a specific effect on the card that you do NOT want.
- This Drop down list is where you select the number of specified effects you want on a card. Anything below your specified number will be salavged.
- This Drop down list is where you choose the effect you want or do not want on a card.
- This Drop down list is where you select if you want your effect to be a Buff or Debuff.
- This is where you select what slots you want the effects to be in that you have selected.
- Click this X if you want to remove a certain part of a rule that you have added. Each card can have more the one rule.
- Click this for creating compound rules (like 'find a card w/ 2x attack and 1x accuracy buffs').
- This tells you what your Auto Salvager is doing at that moment.
- This area tells you what rules you have assigned for Auto Salvage to keep.
- Click this button if you want to delete a rule for any reason.
- This is the Organize Tab
- This Drop down list is where you select which preset you want to look at.
- Click this button to see what each card will do when the Auto Salvager or Upgrader is turned on.
- This is where the Organizer tells you how many items are selected for deletion.
- This is where you can change your KoC preset.
- These are extra presets provided by MMTRO.
- This is were you can save the extra MMTRO preset settings. The way you set a MMTRO preset is to go to your last KoC preset and put what ever cards you want into it. Then come to this setting and press which letter you want the preset saved to.
- This is the drop down menu so you can sort your cards to a specific stat and compare them. This only changes the cards in the MMTRO not in your KoC Throne Room.
- This is where you select if you want Buff, Debuff, or Either to show when using the Sort drop down menu.
- This is where you choose weather you want the Inactive cards to show or not.
- This is where you can view the cards in your KoC Throne Room.
The Color Codes are as follows.
- Green = Card is active
- Blue = Card is set to be Upgraded
- Yellow = Card is set to be Enhanced
- Red = Card will be Salvaged if/when the Auto Salvager is turned on.
- Orange = Card will be Salvaged when it is either Repaired or Unequipped.
- This is the Enhance Stats Tab
- This column tells you what level your cards were at when you started enhancing the Quality of the cards.
- This tells you how many cards you have Enhanced to this Quality and how many tries it took.
- This Row tells you the Total number of cards you have Enhanced at each quality and how many tries it took.
- This Row tells you Successful Enhancements percentage rates for each quality.
- This is the Upgrade Stats Tab
- This column tells you what Quality a card was at when you started Upgrading it.
- These rows tell you how many cards you have Upgraded to each level and how many tries it took.
- This Row tells you how many cards you have Upgraded Total and how many tries Total.
- This Row tells you the Successful Upgrades percentage rates for each level.
- This is the Log Tab
- This is the Throne Room Organizer Version you are using.
- This is all the actions that your Throne Room Organizer has done.
- This is the Options Tab.
- This is where you set the max number of Atherstone to keep in each city.
- Check this to stop the big red hated X from showing up after each failed attempt of upgrading /enhancing.
- Check this box to automatically check for new versions of MMTO.
- Push this button to check for newer versions manually.
- If you play more then 1 domain on a Facebook account and you want the same MMTO settings in both domains, then put the domain number of the settings you want into the box and click Load.
- Check this button if you want the extra Atherstones placed into other cities when the Primary city you selected in the Salvage tab is full.
- This drop down menu will give you the choice on how you want the overflow Atherstone placed in the cities. Either in order, 1 ,2 ,3 ,4.etc.etc. or placed in the city with the lowest amount of Atherstone.
- This is where you set the time of how often the MMTO should try to upgrade/enhance.
- Check this box so when the Primary city you chose in the upgrade tab gets low on Atherstone it will take Atherstone from other cities to pay for upgrading/enhancing.
- This is where you set the minimum number of Atherstones to keep in each city. When the primary city gets to the specified level it will switch to another city if item 10 is checked.
- Check this box so that while cresting for Throne Room cards each card will be upgraded to +1 so that you get more Atherstone when the card is salvaged.
- This is where you set the Maximum Quality that the MMTO will attempt to upgrade to +1 before salvaging.
- This is where you can put Names for the extra MMTO presets you saved in the Organize Tab. Example: Attack, Load, Defense, etc.etc.etc.
- This is where you can put a description for each extra MMTO preset that you have saved.
- Check this box if you do not want to see a large size card in the Organize Tab when you mouse over the cards in the Card Viewer area.
This is the extra tools that come with the Throne Room Organizer that you can access in your Throne Room.
- Click this to see your inventory of cards in your Throne Room.
- Click this to see your enabled stats.
- Click this to open the Upgrade/Enhance interface in MMTO.
- Click this to turn the Automated Upgrader/Enhancer on or off.
- Click this to turn the Automated Salvager on or off.
- This shows the time remaining on the repair that is being done.
- Click this if you want to copy the stats of a specific card to share with friends in chat or message. When you click this a small box will open showing the stats. Press ok to copy the stats so that you can paste them. If this does not work then open the small box again and right click the stats and copy them.
- Click this to place a card in the Automated Upgrader/Enhancer and it will upgrade and enhance in a specific order.
- Click this to place a card in the Automated Upgrader/Enhancer and it will only upgrade the specific card.
- Click this to place a card in the Automated Upgrader/Enhancer and it will only enhance the specific card.
- Click this to Equip a certain card in your Throne Room.
- Click this to manually enhance a card.
- Click this to manually upgrade a card.
- Click this to Salvage a specific card.
- Click this to do a mass salvage of cards determined by the quality you select in the pop up box.
Another feature (not shown) is the abilty to preview future levels. From the throne room, select an item and hit upgrade. Kabam shows the panel with the card at the current level and the next level. Click on the right card (the one that says "*click me*") and the card will be shown at the next higher level. Each click increases the level displayed. Use the Upgrade/Enhance tabs at the top of the panel to reset the level back to normal.