The old chart seemed confusing and redundant, so I made this list for easy reference of what researching each level will net you. During my testing I could find nothing added to the reports at level 6 and level 8, but it could be that the people I was looking in on did not have whatever it reveals. If anyone know what they are, please add them in.
Each level of Eagle Eyes adds extra information to the report
- Level 1: Gives exact amount of resources except gold.
- Level 2: Adds the number and level of resource field buildings.
- Level 3: Adds the type of troops and wall defences at the scouted location.
- Level 4: Adds the estimated number of wall defences (ie: hundreds, several thousand, etc...).
- Level 5: Adds the estimated number of troops and the exact number of wall defenses.
- Level 6: Gives away all buildings
- Level 7: Adds the exact number of troops.
- Level 8: No apparent addition.
- Level 9: Adds the research levels of the scouted opponent.
- Level 10: Gives the players last login date and time.
- Level 11: Guardian type and level of the guardian.
- You can use a knight with at least 75 intelligence and send him or her together with your scout for scouting and he or she will bring you back a report that level 10 eagles eyes can do. For instant, the player's last login date and time.
|1||None||Exact (except Gold)||None||None||None||No|
|2||None||Exact (except Gold)||Exact Field Buildings||None||None||No|
|3||Type||Exact (except Gold)||Exact Field Buildings||None||None||No|
|4||Type||Exact (except Gold)||Exact Field Buildings||None||None||No|
|5||Estimated Type||Exact (except Gold)||Exact Field Buildings||Exact||None||No|
|6||Estimated Type||Exact (except Gold)||Exact Field Buildings||Exact||None||No|
|7||Exact Type||Exact (except Gold)||Exact Field Buildings||Exact||None||No|
|8||Exact Type||Exact (except Gold)||Exact Field Buildings||Exact||None||No|
|9||Exact Type||Exact (except Gold)||Exact Field Buildings||Exact||Exact||No|
|10||Exact Type||Exact (except Gold)||Exact Field Buildings||Exact||Exact||Yes|
- Type => Only type of troops, no numbers
- Estimated Type => Type of troops with estimated amount
- Exact Type => Exact amount of troops for each type