|How also available||Merlin's Magical Boxes|
|What it does||Teleport one of your cities to another location on the Map at random and place your Cities under Mists of Avalon for 7 days.|
How to Use
If you happen to have a Portal of Refuge in your inventory (My Items) and would like to use it then do the following:
- Think about what Province you would like to move to.
- Go to the city that you would like to move.
- Make sure all of your troops are at home and not reinforcing another city or wilderness.
- Go to "My Items" and click on your Portal of Refuge.
- On the next screen choose the Province you would like to move to from the drop down menu.
Note: You do not have to conquer a plain before you use this item the coordinates that you land on are completely random within the Province you have chosen, and the wildernesses that you obtained will still be there you do not have to go and hunt for new ones.
When to Move
- There will come a time that you will be attacked by a player with higher might, or you will find yourself in a war with another alliance and might be bombarded with attacks from multiple players. If your Watchtower alerts you of an attack you can easily just move your city before the attackers arrive.
- You can also use the Portal of Refuge to move yourself closer to your alliance. This gives your alliance a shorter march time when they need to reinforce your city/cities. Also you will notice that being closer to your alliance will give you the benifit of shorter transport marches. Remember that you will only be able to transport to a random plain within the province you pick.
- You can move your city to any random location on the map, and hide in the Mists of Avalon for 7 days
You can move to the same providence as your enemy
You can also get a Portal of Refuge when you purchase the Get Me Out of Here! chest in the shop for 100 gems.